F My Pet-Teddy - 𝙼̷𝚒̷ 𝙿̷𝚎̷𝚝̷

My Pet-Teddy

 




My pet's name is Teddy,2 years old in this year,a boy.

He is a poodle.

Because I got good grades in the exam, 

my parents bought Teddy as a reward for me because I always wanted to raise a dog.


Physical traits and characteristics of Teddy


It has brown,furly hair and black bean-like eyes.

It's legs and tail is short and cute.

It's afraid of strangers, so it's not very active.

But Teddy likes to playing toy,so I often play with him.

When I was sad,he always comes to me to comfort me.



Memorable story with Teddy


Once before, My friend and I quarreled at school because of some trivial matters.

So I was sad and listless when I went home.

Teddy saw it and came to me with his usual toys,and rubs me with his head to comfort me.

And I feel comforted.

I cherish the fate with Teddy very much.





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment